I SEE YOU WANT TO PUBLISH YOUR BLOG ON THE LEGAL STATE!
Everyone whose article is selected for publication will be awarded a Certificate of Publication
Note: Please submit your Blogs to [email protected] only.
The blog encourages legal, informative, and interdisciplinary approaches to law to facilitate a better understanding of laws and legal systems at the national and international levels.
Professionals, legal researchers, and students (currently in any year of study of three-year/five-year law course) are eligible to send in their legal writeups.
The Legal State promotes article-based submissions on a wide range of topics, based on analyzing contemporary issues, policy decisions, case studies, proposing/recommending legislative reforms, judgment analysis, or any latest topic related to Law and legal.
- Submissions must be original. By submitting an article, the author undertakes that it has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- Email your submissions to thelegalstate[at]gmail.com in an MS word document. The subject line of your email should be ‘The Legal State Blog’. The word limit for the manuscripts is between 1000-1500 words (including abstract). Authors are requested to adhere to the word limit.
- Grammar and concept should be correct. (We recommend the authors run the articles through the Grammar checking tools before submitting them)
- Articles submitted should be original and unpublished. (Articles having more than 20% unoriginal content will be rejected).
- The maximum number of co-authors permitted is two.
- The cover letter of the author(s) must consist of the names, profession, and affiliation (university/firm/place of work).
- The structure of the article should be well constructed, i.e., must include every possible aspect of law and judicial pronouncements with regard to the title.
- Always use hyperlinks at the end of your article/blog/case review to avoid plagiarism.
- The Editorial Board may take up to 5-6 days to respond to submissions.
The manuscript submitted by the author(s) must adhere to the following font styles:
- The manuscript submitted must be in Times New Roman.
- The font: size: Title: 16, headings: 14 the main body: 12.
- The text should be justified
- Line Spacing (main text): 1.15
- References: You have to mention all the sources you referred to while writing the article.
- References (formatting): Font Size 10, NORMAL
- Line Spacing (References): 1.0
We’ll get back to you within 5-6 working days regarding the selection of your article, after our team review it successfully.
Note: All the Article must be submitted only to [email protected]
Also Follow Us on