NOTE: This is a Work-from-home or remote internship.
The Legal State is a student-oriented website that is an initiative of young law students. The idea behind the website is to guide and counsel students wanting to pursue law and those already in Law School.
The Legal State is looking for Social media interns and permanent teammates for a virtual/work-from-home internship. Looking for someone who understands the relevance of social media and how to use it to benefit the platform.
The main task of the interns will be: to increase the social media presence of the website. She/he will be given access to the social media accounts of the website. Primary responsibility will be to strategically increase the website’s online influence. Secondary responsibility will include contacting influential writers in the education field to write for the website.
How to Apply:
You have to fill a google form by clicking Apply now and our team will get back to you.
A number of positions(Internship): 2
A number of positions(Permanent membership): 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing the organizations’ social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Quora, and other social media platforms); ensuring that great content (text, images, and video) goes on these platforms regularly.
- Formulate a strategy to increase the number of followers on our social media handles.
- Emailing colleges and organizers of educational events and opportunities.
- Drive awareness about our brand and posts by posting articles on various forums and groups.
- You could even start a new initiative around education and careers that you will be responsible to drive forward.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional English language writing skills
- Previous experience and expertise in digital/ social media marketing
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- A creative streak, backed by a willingness to engage with data
Duration: A minimum of 8 weeks (students opting for a longer duration will be preferred). Maximum duration: 24 weeks
Perks of this internship
- Stipend Rs. 500-1000/month (performance-based/ on reaching required goals).
- Internship Certificate and
- LOR/Certificate of appreciation
Last date for applying: 25th June 2021
Who can apply: Anyone related to the legal field
You can submit your articles or research work here