Internship Opportunity at The Legal State
The Legal State is a student-oriented website that is an initiative of young law students. The idea behind the website is to guide and counsel students wanting to pursue law and those already in Law School.
The Legal State is looking for a content writing intern for a virtual/work from home internship. Looking for someone who understands the relevance of content and how to use it to benefit readers.
How to Apply:
You have to fill a google form by clicking Apply now and our team will get back to you.
The number of positions:
Main things you will be involved in:
- Handling one of the core pillars of our company i.e. content.
- Content generation, curation, and strategy.
- Work with the content team and develop and execute weekly content goals.
- Superb writing skills with the ability to change the tone from witty to serious and vice-versa.
- Tracking regulatory updates and amendments and writing short articles/ blog posts.
- Writing and researching on the assigned topics.
Internship title: Legal Content Writer
Location: Work from Home 1 month
We’re looking for:
- Someone who can take complex legal topics and explain them in simple English.
- Prior experience in blog writing. (This will be great)
- Ability to learn and absorb quickly.
- Ability to come up with ideas to write on.
- Should be able to submit articles/ blog posts within the time limit.
- Should be able to promote the content on social media platforms.
Law Student in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th Year of Law school.
Good Command of English.
Internship Starts From– 1st August
If selected you’ll receive a mail.
1-Certificate of successful completion of the internship.
3-Certificate of appreciation only if tasks given are fulfilled.
4- Appreciation post on our social media platforms
Note- Excellent writers will be given a chance to be a part of our website.
We are a small team of entrepreneurs who treat each other equally. We are all about hard work, fun, and the exchange of knowledge.
We don’t want interns. We want teammates.