Advertise Products, Services, Courses: Reach-out to Law Students in India
In case you have a course, a product, or a service for law students in India, the best way to advertise & market that is via The Legal State!
We proudly and conclusively stake a claim to being the most popular and trusted website for law students in India.
Here are our stats:
- Unique visitors: 1000+/month
- Pageviews: 10,000+/month;
- Facebook fans: (growing by 50 a day)
- Instagram: 250+
- Whatsapp subscribers: 200+
Here are a few easy ways in which you can advertise on The Legal State:
- Banner ads: Top banner, side banner ads
- Sponsored posts
- Social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram
- Referral based campaigns
- Pop-up banner: Rs. 2000 /month
- Top of post banner: Rs.1000 /month
- End of post banner: Rs. 1500/month
- Top banner: Rs. 1000/month
- Side banner (top 5 positions): Rs.500 /month
- Sponsored post: Rs. 300-4000 /month (the variable charges are explained in FAQs below)
- Sticky post: Rs. 700/day
In case you are interested in advertising with us, please email us at [email protected]
How do you decide how much to charge for a sponsored post?
Publishing your event/opportunity on The Legal State is the best way (online or offline) to reach out to law students and young lawyers.
Our charges depend on how much ‘value’ we can add to an event/opportunity. Treating unequals unequally is the fundamental principle of justice, and we do that with our sponsored posts too.
Our charges depend on things like:
- Nature/type of organization (charges will vary if you are a University, an NGO, a Law Firm or a Company)
- Fees of the event/opportunity
- Location of the event (metro city, online, etc.)
- The number of hires, type of specialization, experience required (in case of job posts).
Whatever our charges are, rest assured that the value you get from publishing on The Legal State will always exceed or be as per your expectations.
Note: We usually charge between Rs. 300-4,000/post.
Fees: If the registration fee is more, our charges are more.
Location: Our fees will be more if your event is happening online or in a big metro.
Our charges are subjective. We treat unequals unequally. Maybe the model is not scalable, but we believe it’s fair. Our judgment fails us sometimes, and we are happy to accept and correct that. Please don’t call/email repeatedly as that diverts your and our time from doing the important work.
To learn more, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org