Submit Article And Win cash prize (up to Rs. 2K) By Participating in the article Writing Competition
On 27th September 2021, we’re celebrating the completion of our first year. We’ve built a great community of legal researchers, readers, and writers already, and we’re looking forward to strengthening this even further.
On the auspicious occasion of one year anniversary of The Legal State, we are pleased to announce an Article Writing Competition for the members of the legal fraternity. The event aims to provide a knowledgeable and healthy competitive experience to the participants.
We look forward to your participation!
About The Legal State
The Legal State (www.lawsuperior.com) is a student-oriented website that is an initiative of young law students, launched on 27th September 2020 and It is India’s one of the most popular and trusted websites for law students and all law aspirants. As our tagline says “YOUR RESEARCH STARTS HERE” and we adhere to it.
The top 10 articles will be published and will be awarded a Certificate of Excellence.
The top 2 articles get a cash reward and an internship opportunity at The Legal State.
Participants will be rewarded with a certificate of participation.
Single Author: ₹100
3 Authors: ₹250
Last date of registration: 31st August 2021 on or Before 11:00 PM Register Now
Last date of submission: 20th September 2021 on or Before 11:00 PM Submit Here
Declaration of Results: 27th September 2021
Guidelines to be followed by the participants:
- The minimum word limit for the article is 1500 words(Maximum words 2500 including citations). Authors are requested to adhere to the word limit.
- Articles submitted must be original and unpublished. (Articles having more than 10% Plagiarised content will be rejected and will lead to disqualification ).
- The use of proper citations is a must (OSCOLA 4th Edition)
- Citations (formatting): Font Size 10
- Line Spacing (Citations): 1.0
- The manuscript submitted must be in Times New Roman.
- The font: size: Title: 16, headings: 14 the main body: 12.
- The text should be justified.
- Line Spacing (main text): 1.5
All the necessary details related to the competition are available above. In case of any query, please contact us at email@example.com or 8770774784 or 9598384261
Terms and Conditions:
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of the following terms and conditions.
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1.
- The maximum number of entries for the competition shall be at our sole discretion but no less than 100 entries. Once this number of entries has been received, the competition will be closed to new entries, notwithstanding the published closing date.
- The competition shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and social media channels.
- Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- The Entry Fee is non-refundable.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received on or before the deadline.
- We reserve the right to amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
- Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email
- The results of a competition will be announced on our website and social media platforms. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the town or region of residence, and the prize details of each prize winner.
- The author takes full responsibility for the article. Once the article is selected and published the platform has the right to amend and alter the content of the article. The author grants us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, and irrevocable right to store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish the article.